Thursday, May 01, 2008

hehe i'm blogging on my very new macbook black! omg, it feels so different from my ibook. but i think it's nicer to type on my ibook. maybe i'm still not used to this. BUT OMG, BLACK IS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS MAN! why cant they jus change all macs to black. it looks so much prettier than the white. and nobody will be able to see it even if it gets dirty, ahem, like my ibook.

alright, i'm a really happy girl today cus i went shopping with dyanna! i FINALLY got my num rugby party tank top, phew. and i got 2 other tops, 1 from fox and another from pull & bear. you know, dyanna made me feel so guilty for buying so many things cus she didnt get anything when we were shopping in vivo! she was like empty handed when i had 3 carriers alr. anw, i spent a long time deciding whether i shld get the tank top or havaianas but i settled for the tank top in the end. dyanna tried to convince me that i've got too many pairs of havaianas alr. like she doesnt...

then, we headed off to orchard so that dyanna could get her ralph lauren shirt. that's when she started buying things and i stopped. cus i was soooo tired by then. my feet were aching like crazy and i totally regret wearing my havaianas which didnt exactly provide much support. plus, i had training in the morning. oh, talking abt that, i'm totally sunburnt thanks to the 3 hr training under the hot, intense sun today. dyanna kept laughing at me :( she even said that i look like i'm friends with this guy on the mrt because we both look equally red! okay nvrm, that's not the point. yea then she went to paul frank and got a tank top and a pair of shorts, whooo. i need to start walking my dog to her hse alr man. we came up with this funny deal that if i wna borrow sth from her, i'll walk my dog to her hse and if she wants to borrow sth from me, she'll walk her dog to my hse. we live like 2 bus stops away from each other actually.

we left orchard at 7.15 cus i had to meet my parents for dinner. then when we reached tampines, we rushed over to tm to get my adidas watch :):):) it's so pretty and unique. i'm probably gonna be wearing that everyday hahahaha!

oh my dad came back to sg today and he brought along my macbook black and my long-awaited pair of (OMG OMG LIME GREEEEEN!) birkenstocks. yay, which kinda explains why i'm so happy today. hehehe i'm gna install all the stuff onto my macbook now, tata

No comments: