Monday, April 28, 2008

adding on to my current collection of birks: a pair of green birkenstocks, omg! i spent 1/17 of my life searching for that green man, holy shit. my aunt called ytd and told me not to buy birkenstocks in singapore, cus my cousin can get a discount in hk. so i told her i wanted a pair of green one and seriously, they act at lightning speed man. my aunt asked my cousin to go get it alr. now it's happily sitting at my aunt's hse waiting for my dad to deliver it over, hehe. anw, my cousin managed to get it at like HK$200+!!! if you divide it by 5, that's like 40 bucks only. apparently, my cousin was with her boss and she managed to get a 50% discount O_O. i have absolutely no bloody idea why i didnt ask her to get me the purple pair too, oh well. i thought the red was nice too. oh maaaaaaaan

anw, we had econs test today *crosses fingers* ahem, i know i screwed it up. i TRIED REALLY REALLY HARD to study econs ytd, but i ended up watching tv till 3. then i went back to study till 4.30 and i felt so bored, i went down to run 2.4. can you imagine, the thought of running 2.4 was even more appealing than studying econs, zzz. then i went to the airport for dinner! and i saw this really nice adidas bag at sportslink but my mum didnt wna get it for me :( and now she jus told me that she'll get it for me. soon. means i shall go bag-hunting as well on thurs when i go shopping with dyanna (OMG HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!) seriously, we've even decided to go shopping before going for the band concert on 10th may. right, and i'm very determined to get a few things on thurs. eg: the gorgeous red adidas watch, the num rugby party tank top and havainas! then we'll go take a look at the pumps at adidas and stuff from pull and bear and yadayada yayyyyyyy we'll go shopping at vivo. i'm getting highhhhhh!

i'm a happy girl today, cus my PI's finally "more or less there". means i only need to make minor changes and then i'm done with it, omg. thank god. now it's left with our gpp :( which is actually perfectly fine too. jus that i got stuck with the feasibility/ manageability part and i'm hoping that junyang will be nice and help me fill in the missing parts, hehe. omg speak of the devil, he jus signed in. okay, i'm gna go ask him to fill it in for me now, tata

No comments: