Monday, April 21, 2008

oh deaaaaaaaaaaar. today's jus the day where i get really fed up and cant be bothered abt anything, as in really anything. it's like i wont even mind telling ppl my deepest and darkest secrets. and i wna go arnd telling everyone abt everything and i'm not afraid of embarrassing myself. today's the chance to hear me say stupid things even if it means that i have to go to the face shop to buy my face back. i'm spouting nonsense k, really. and i bitched abt 101 things with ky jus now, omg. forgive me

i think it's because of the phy that i did jus now. seriously, i reached chung cheng at 4 plus and started doing qsn 3 of phy. then, at 6.30, i was still at qsn 5, with qsn 4 still blank. actually, qsn 5 was blank too. i swear man, if i was at home, i'd have cried my ass out. i read and read the entire notes and i still cldnt do it. oh whatever. i thought that'd only happen for 1 chpt, but apparently not. i feel so freaking demoralised.

i'm gng to get a phy tutor, fast

No comments: