Sunday, May 04, 2008

yay i've got photos to uploaddddd. all rather random. and some are really old...

let's start with the oldest, hehe. this was taken during dinner at 201 somewhere in feb, haha! oh btw, that's my hand, not eunice's
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i lost this butterfly :(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this was taken during the sec 4's farewell
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

then tj's guitar concert!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

moving on to touch rugby... these were taken before our match at yio chu kang :) we're gng again on wednesday!

TEAM TJC :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and the J1s
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

we're missing cheryl; number 3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

then after the match, heading off to amk hub
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oooooh let me show you my gorgeous lime green birks, hehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and my num party tank top!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and duh, my macbook black. yunhan calls it my baobei, haha
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my macbook and ibook :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

right, that's about it i guess. i shall be good and upload more photos from now!

No comments: