Saturday, May 03, 2008

aiyo aiyo i scolded aldrich for calling me "someone" in his blog like i dont have a name, and he in turned made me feel guilty for not blogging abt meeting him at all, like he doesnt exist :(

okay okay, i met him ytd after school cus i wanted to ask him to help me install like 1 million and 1 things into my macbook black, hehe. wah you knw i had to carry my num bag jus for the sake of putting the laptop in. then dyanna the NICE girl brought her laptop case for me cus the one i have is too small for my macbook. i went over to bedok interchange to meet him after school. we went to bk and then went off to the library. we jus sat thr for super long while he helped me install the stuff and i kept talking. it's been such a longggggg time since i last talked to him. and i think his voice changed a lot. but he insisted that it didnt, oh well. then yea, we talked a little abt him and what happened during the past 2 mths and all. it's kinda sad to hear. but LIFE GOES ON MAAAAAN~~~ haha i think he's doing a great job so far :) i'm gonna meet him again soon, to continue installing another 1 million and 1 things.

oh and i met engswee at bedok library too! he was with this girl and he claimed that she was his "friend", hehehe

No comments: