Thursday, May 29, 2008

haiyo, i'm icing my ankle while i'm typing this. i'm so prone to injuries today okay. 1st it was ziying who stepped on my left toe and thank god it's fine, otherwise both my toes will have blue-black. ziying and charlene will knw what i'm saying hahaha. then yuan ting came crashing into me and she stepped on my ankle with her boots on! so now i'm icing it because it's swollen, haiyo haiyo haiyo. ppl like to injure me today :(

friendly at nyjc with nyjc, njc and rp tmr! i swear man, my life revolves arnd touch rugby now. and ytd i jus went shopping for a team bag with dyane and sharron. we found quite a lot of nice bags but we have to get everyone to DECIDE. omg, everything's abt deciding now. like deciding whr to have our camp, whether we shld stay over, whether we wna go for next week's friendly or 5th july match, yada yada. oh and we're more or less done with our "i love rugby" shirt hehehe.

anw, sihui jus told me we cant borrow the projector from av. those who're reading this, pls share my sorrow and help me think of a solution right now, thanks :( xiangyu, pls come back soon and save us!!!

thr're so many things to talk abt. like how i keep checking my friendster HAHAHAHAHA. dyane's gna kill me when she sees this. and i bet sharron's laughing out loud right now. oh you guys really have to watch how these two kukus speak "russian". one word: hilarious.

okay, we got stuck in sch today. because the kind old security guard did not seem to realise that we were still in sch and so he kindly jus locked the gate without informing us LIKE WTH! we had to search all arnd for keys. and apparently, the teacher in charge didnt have keys for the main gate, which lets cars in and out, so coach had to leave her car in sch. then we had dinner with coach and eric hehehe

question to ponder abt: will lewis be thr at nyjc tmr? hehe

No comments: