Friday, April 28, 2006

omg im sosososo sry dyane, i forgot to blog last night. nvrm i'll blog now. i saw a rainbow at 7:40:34 am with dyane chia. HAHA okay i've blogged abt the most interesting thing that happened ytd. i was jus talking abt whether thr wld be a rainbow since the sun was out after the short rain and the next moment, we saw a rainbow XD

we had eng and chi paper 1 today. it ended at 12.45 and i had no idea wht to do between 12.45 and 4.40. had to stay till 4.40 for the o lvl music practical thingy. so i decided to ask my mum to fetch me from sch so i cld go home and practise a little and take a nap. left home at arnd 3.15 and when i reached sch i realized that the guys were at the piano practising. my turn didnt start till like 5.15? sheesh so i left sch at arnd 5.30 with ky and went to tm to collect her cert and rent a book for my sis. yea, my mum fetched me home since she was arnd that area and i reached home at like, 8? god im soooooooo tired.

No comments: