Monday, April 10, 2006

my aunt came to singapore ytd. i totally cldnt recognise her at the airport -.-" she changed her hairstyle so yu cant blame me. so we fetched her home for the bbq we're gna have downstairs with all of the other dogs and their owners. and suddenly when we're abt to go down my aunt suggested playing mahjong. she said it this way, "oh too bad we didnt have enough ppl to play mahjong" and so we quickly called my cousin and asked him to come ovr and as expected, he quickly woke up from his nap and asked wht time he shld come and he appeared at our door 8 o clock sharp. tsk tsk, crazy fella. and of cus, we played mahjong and tada, i won XD maybe cus my aunt plays mahjong at a much faster rate than that toot snoozy aunt that we usually have to play with so it's much more fun and i win more HAHA. anw, it was fun. at arnd 10 my aunt left for her hotel, sad, and she went back to hk this morn. I CANT WAIT FOR JUNE HOLS TO COME, so that i'll be able to go to hk and play mahjong like crazy with my aunts and cousin.

No comments: