Sunday, April 23, 2006

is thr any kinda illness related to uhm, eating and always feeling hungry when i concentrate on studying or dng my hw? becus if thr is, im suffering from it. seriously, i feel hungry like evry 5 min when i stare at my notes so i'll walk out into the kitchen in search for junk food. hrmmmm, i'll grow rly fat in no time.

exams are coming, as yu can see, so im studying like mad, gng crazy ovr all the formulae and of course, BIOLOGY. i do think bio kills and scoring 17/40 for my last test isnt showing me any signs of being able to score in bio. well, hope i'll be able to scrape through this time round. thr's well, less than a week till mid yr, or rather, 5 pathetic days. let's see, i've got so many many many subjects to cover. thr's phy, chem, bio, a maths, e maths, SS, e geog and last but not least, music (the one that kills most, other than bio. I CANT DO WORD SETTING, despite the many lessons mr tan & mrs mabel yee has given us on how to write gd music). thr's no way i can squeeze so much info into my head in uh, omgdness, 11 days. but smwhr at the back of my head, i knw that thr will definitely be enough space since i've still got at least 5 or 6 more yrs befor i graduate, in other words, i'd need even more space later on. im hungry agn.

No comments: