Tuesday, April 25, 2006

sch's drained all my energy- and of course, time- away. im jus so tired evryday after sch. like studying in the daytime isnt enough, we still have to come home and study all throughout the night all thanks to the tests. i've jus got no more energy to do any other thing other than slp, slp and slp. it'd be quite a surprise if yu see me gng out after sch or anything like that cus now, i'll jus slp whenevr i have free time. time's my lifesaver.

i'd had 3 tests today alone. isnt exactly a vry gd sign. and i think i've alrdy forgotten that thr's SS content test tmr, but i cant be bothered. i mean seriously, i reached home at 8 after listening to music hist and platform and stuff and now they want me to study SS (which to me is the most boring subject in the world, and it's not worth spending anytime on it). yea whtevr. im not even in the mood for sch tmr.

No comments: