Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ss kills. i dont think that i'll be able to continue studying it for another 1 and a half more yr, seriously. i do not care wht it takes to have gd governance or why our country separated with malaya or how the education in switzerland is or how more hses can be build or whtevr. I JUS SIMPLY DO NOT GIVE A DAMN! oh wth...

okay today half the time i was sitting with waiteng. HAHA cus she didnt bring her e maths wksht and decided to come sit with me. had e maths during PC lesson too so we sat together for 2 periods. i named her tortoise porkchop. cant blame me, she made me guess. she wrote a 'p' and made me guess. then after the p, an 'o' so i was like, uh, porkchop! probably cus it was befor recess and i was terribly hungry, AND her little green tortoise had a name that resembles the word, porkchop. HAHA i miss porkchop XD!

anw, during music we did the sibellius thing. guess overall it was alright.

AND NOW, I'VE GOT A FRIGGIN ULCER ON MY LIP. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WTH IS WRONG WITH ME. I'VE JUS FINALLY, FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF MY TWO ULCERS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY MOUTH AFTER GETTING 1 ON MY LEFT AND NOW I'VE GOT ANOTHER ULCER. WELL I JUS DO NOT SEE WHY THR SHLD BE ANY REASON WHY MY ULCERS WILL JUS POP OUT ONE AFTER ANOTHER W/OUT GIVING ME A BLOODY BREAK. EVRY @#%!^ ULCER I GET TAKES ME AT LEAST 4 DAYS TO GET RID OF IT AND NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW ANOTHER ONE COMES. SCREW THE ULCERS, SCREW MY HEATINESS, SCREW THE WORLD, SCREW THE NATURE FOR HAVING SUCH THINGS.

No comments: