Friday, May 12, 2006

went cycling with that bunch of crappos, uh, "cycling". HAHA well we didnt rly cycle much. so, i went to yol's hse this morn. i stood outside her door and since i was kind of a "regular customer" i decided to let myself into uhm, i dontknw wht yu call that, sth like a balcony or porch outside a terrace :/, since i knw her gate's usually unlocked if she's expecting smone. tada, i got in and i realised nobody's inside, except for 1 bike. so i knew that they took their bikes smwhr and was probably teaching qiumei and wanchin how to ride it. called yol and she told me to do her a favour. this was how our conversation went.

me: eh whr are yu guys?
yol: yu reach my hse alrdy ah?
me: yah if not how i knw yu all not in...
yol: orh, eh can yu do me a favour?
me: wht?
yol: my hse de gate not lock, yu go in
me: i knw, cus i alrdy inside
yol: HUH?! orh orh okay.
me: yah i inside le, wht yu want me to do?
yol: help me bring the bike out and cycle till the uhm, end of the road. if yu facing my hse, cycle right, if yu facing my hse de opp that hse, turn left.
me: orh
yol: be careful ah, the gate vry small mus squeeze through
me: *i can see that*
yol: call me if yu cannot find us. bye

WAH THAT BIKE DAMN HIGH LAH. but still, i rode it. although im short, im not that lousy. met them at the park and saw qiumei and wanchin struggling with the bikes :/. halfway thru michelle called and told yol to send smone out to fetch her from the bus stop, so hannah went with yol. in the end when they were coming back it was michelle riding hannah -.-" and michelle was complaining abt hannah, say she keep pulling her shirt. LOL then hannah decided to ride smone and she chose me. at 1st evrything was okay, until wanchin jus rode pass us and hannah turned and i cldnt balance and we both fell. haiyer! i fell backwards okay and my hip hit the bike, paaaaain ah. HAHA hannah's leg bled...

anw, we decided to go to east coast park at arnd 1+. instead of cycling, we went thr to eat. went to mcdonald's and i think we queued thr for more than half an hr -.-" tsk tsk, slow slow. at 1st we wanted to take away and eat at the beach but since it was gng to rain, we changed our mind. we sat in the shelter outside macdonald's and started eating and we met a lot of funny ppl XD. we were eating halfway then this guy came ovr and asked for donations. they kept commenting that he was cute. but he damn qin lao leh, in such weather still got mood to ask arnd for donations and joke abt. not bad. then uhm some guy called valentino came ovr, from dunno wht class. he was on the phone and when he saw us he walked ovr. he said hi and continued talking on the phone. dunno who said, he come here only to say hi and talk on the phone one ah :/ HAHA nvrm. then we saw zhongqin and some guy filming, hosting some dontknw wht show that hasnt been aired yet. when zhongqin walked pass so zhun all of us were staring at her and she waved or sth :/ anw, i think it filmed our backs cus she was talking to this woman jus right behind us -.-".

soon the sky turned dark and it started to drizzle. we decided to go to hannah's hse to "bi yu". went to her hse watch the pacifier (nice show, vry cute, the baby's cute XD) and we played monopoly. HAHA i was winning one okay. somehow or other evryone jus kept landing on my land. then got once, i got into jail and thr were 3 consecutive turns whr ppl landed on my land. think it was yol and michelle and qiumei. but nvrm, i recoup my loses when i came out, cus i was so bloody lucky, evryone jus landed on my lands. then my mum called and told me she'd reach at arnd 6.15 and i offered to send yol home. at 6.15, i was starting to earn a lot of money. but still, we all left. when i called my mum and asked her whr she was and she told me she was still waiting for my sis, i was like, HUH yu nvr tell me, i cld have stayed and continue collecting money... LOL then i went to pp with my parents and sis.

OMG HANNAH THE BROWN SLIPPERS ARE SO PRETTY!

No comments: