Wednesday, June 20, 2007

yay it's 1am and i'm doing a maths! and talking to davin on the phone cus we're supposed to be doing a maths tgthr! but unfortunately, he's making like a million mistakes when he's the one who's nocturnal okay. i'm happily correcting his really really stupid mistakes. and i'm not allowing him to use his com cus he's the nocturnal one and thus is supposed to be continuing his a maths assignments while i can go off to bed cus i'm not nocturnal. now he's laughing away while i'm reading out wht i'm typing to him. and he jus said "cant even concentrate lah!"

the particle moves in a straight line...

and then thr's complete silence cus he has probably dozed off.

oh no he didnt. he jus made some noise. and he's laughing and commenting on how lame i am.

now he's telling me to blog abt ytd when we all went to his hse to create havoc. but then thr's nth to blog abt. maybe i shld blog abt tmr instead! because we'll be gng to his hse to create havoc agn and i can predict wht will happen so i can consider blogging abt tmr. and mr cute guy will be thr!

mr cute guy- he's cute! and he has a slight phobia of girls. but that doesnt matter because he's cute. i shall help him overcome that phobia by talking to him tmr, yay! and then he can be mr cute and friendly guy. but that doesnt matter too, cus he's cute!

davin jus said that he thinks that i'm too high after doing too much a maths. which i agree because i've jus faced like millions of qns which require me to find dy/dx and stationary values whr dy/dx=0 and substituting the values into other values and then finding d2y/dx2 thus determining whether it's max or min. yay it's maxima and minima qns! and i did like 6 pages of it, which is totally ridiculous because it's all done at night. but i'm not nocturnal so i'm not supposed to be doing them at night. davin is! he's supposed to be doing his a maths now, not talking to me on the phone but who cares since he's the one being disturbed, not me.

he jus scolded me sucker XD OR =D (we are arguing over which smiley face he uses)! omg omg omg he scolded me, and he asked me what my prob is! he stole my lines, wth.

uh oh, my phone low batt. we've been talking for like 3 hrs. and he jus said that i did more maths today as compared to ytd! because we didnt digress today.

i'm very slpy alrdy. i shall look forward to tmr, because i'll be seeing mr cute guy and eating davin's strawberry ice cream which dyane forbade me to ytd, yay. and it doesnt matter whether mr cute guy likes ice cream or not because he's cute! neither does it matter whether he talks to me or not because he's uber cute!

but i dont have a crush on him okay! because he's cute. no link no link! but it doesnt matter, cus he's cute. davin's providing a lot of shit stuff here now and he jus told me to use ez link.

davin's being a good boy now. he's listening to me by not using his com but then, he's also not doing his work because he's listening to me. as in, listening to me while i talk.

okay but that doesnt matter. actually nth matters any more. because mr cute guy is cute!

ps; mr cute guy is kenneth chew from 4dl. he has such a weird surname but that doesnt matter cus he's cute.

pps; i knw i used a lot of buts in my post BUT that's not the point. the point is, mr cute guy's cute!

No comments: