Thursday, June 07, 2007

oh god my life's in such a terrible mess.

i havent started hw, unless you count the year 2004 chem paper's mcq which i did during my tuition. i jus decided to take out all of the hw from my file and i got a shock at how unreasonably thick the stack is. the teachers are jus all out to kill us. 2 weeks of hol gone, still that big stack of hw left untouched. yea, i think the teachers have successfully turned me nuts, if that's wht they wanted to. i'd rather not have hols. i'm bloody willing to give up my hols if they'll take the hw back. seriously, do they really think that we're that free to complete this amt of hw which might normally take us like, 2 mths? gosh, maybe the next time you see me i'd have turned into some unknown creature for whtever reason that i do not knw.

then thr's my piano exam which is in july. they still havent told me which week of july it'll be in. you wna knw how dead i am? i'm still making mistakes in my 1st piece, i cant pedal my 2nd piece properly and i jus learnt my 3rd piece. yay that's how dead i am. i cant tell the diff between V7 and V. i cant listen to and sing the lower note. I CANT FUCKING DO ANYTHING. i'm bound to fail grade 7.

guzheng perf's in last week of june. alright so this is the least screwed. i mean, at least we're getting things done. and thr's meeting at 201 tmr. i really hope that this'll be the one thing that i can do successfully in this june hol.

i'll need a miracle to get pass this, sigh

No comments: