Thursday, June 07, 2007

anw i woke up to sth that's rather unpleasant today.

so, on the 1st of june, smone sent me a msg on friendster which went like this:
eh phone no! i lost my phone! sms me ya =DDDDD

and okay, so i didnt see that msg until like, ytd or sth because everytime i went to my friendster page on my laptop i didnt see any new msg but i was using the PC that day. and i replied him thr.

this morn, he sent me an sms,
wth you doing man! i so long ago send you msg lah! you one million years later then reply ar haha. you might as well go die. (i seriously had the urge to help him correct his eng but suppressed it for the sake of retaining it's originality)

to which i furiously replied.
eh wlao you're the one asking for my number. if you dont wna wait then dont. i didnt see the msg wht...

i mean seriously, how rude can smone ever get? anw this is not the infuriating part. the thing is, he's my ex hoho like who can ever believe that i actually fell for smone like that?

No comments: