Tuesday, June 26, 2007

alright, as promised, here's the 2nd half of the post.

we stayed over in sch on sat night, cus we had to pack up so many things, we thought we might as well jus stay over. the packing up was horrible. we had to carry chairs all the way from the 1st lvl back up to the 4th lvl this time round! and by the time we finished we were all drowning in sweat. so we all rushed to the toilets. the gym toilet was infested with cockroaches, yuck. i was screaming away in the toilet cus of the cockroaches, which is seriously a little stupid. imagine me jumping up onto a bench and hopping non stop while the rest checked out the toilet for more cockroaches. right, so we decided to go back to the innosphere to shower, even though that means long hours of queuing in the toilet. and i spent the 1st 20 min of my bday in the toilet with erin, angelina, kaying and ann! haha we tried playing daidi when we got back, but that didnt keep us entertained for long. we got more interested in showhand but lost interest in it right after. at arnd 2+ we started snuggling up in our slping bags. i had to share mine with angelina and that horrible woman wldnt slp! so i tried slping and i used my towel as my blanket. it was colddddddd. i manage to fall in and out of slp and when i realised that angelina had gone off to sit with that nocturnal bunch, i zipped up my slping bag and fell aslp, till 9am. kaying woke me up with her horrible voice and thr it was, a cake in their hands right above my face. yay i love cchmsgz, really. the juniors are the sweeeeeeeeeetest.

went out of sch with angelina, yunhan, selina and kaying and we went to pp's mac. i had a sudden craving for hotcakes, no idea why. so i had my beloved hotcakes and went off to look for my mum. she sent me home and i slept for a little longer at home befor the bunch of crazy idiots came to my hse to disturb me. thr were like, 10+ of them? i cant even rmbr who came alrdy. AND DAVIN BROUGHT MR CUTE GUY ALONG OKAY. HE DIDNT TELL ME! i had the jus-out-of-bed look and thr he was, at my doorstep! junwei came along with engswee and my 1st reaction was, omg i dontknw him and he's here? ruihao's afraid of glitter! they stayed till 5.45. i shoo-ed them out cus i had to go out for dinner with my family.

yup that was roughly how the last few days of my hols went. it was 4 consecutive days of really great fun and i'll miss these few days a lot. thankyou all for filling my days with laughter & joy. i love you all <33333

anw, to the new committee, gd luck to all of you. i knw you guys will be able to help cchmsgz to continue to soar.
congrats to:
chairman qingru,
vice chairman joys,
treasurer xinyi
&secretary ernest.

that bitter-sweet feeling.

No comments: