Sunday, June 25, 2006



yup so thr's the pictures of my bday party with the guzheng ppl.

i woke up at 10+ ytd thanks to haiyan's flowers. i cld have slept longer okay -.-". went for tuition then came up at 1.45 to wait for the guys. they came, we played, took pics and ate my baobeis. nth much actually, but it was fun! anything's fun as long as they are thr.

they left at arnd 6.30 and after that my mum sent me and ky to SCH for chs' co night. throughout the whole thing i was telling ky how gd patrick looked on stage, LOL. anw, after the thing, we waited for haiyan and patrick to come out so ky could take a look at patrick *wink wink*. i was so nice. despite the fact that i rly needed the toilet, i waited with her to see them. but she, that wang en fu yi woman, ended up knocking my head against that big big drum in SCH when she saw patrick walking ovr. i thot i was supposed to be lucky ytd since it was my bday, but no, i ended up being unlucky. let me tell you why.

1st thing i saw when i woke up and went to the toilet was blood cus vry unfortunately, my period came on my bday. okay so nvrm. when i finished brushing my teeth and was putting evrything back into place, evrything, including my sis and mum's toothbrush and toothpaste and mug, toppled ovr together with mine. then when i wanted to take the hairband off the hook, it flew all the way to the other end of the rm. yea whtver. i also realised that my throat started to hurt thanks to the flu i got in wildwildwet. later at night i got my head knocked onto the drum cus ky hit my chin and my chin hit against my retainers and it hit against my teeth and then, my teeth caused my whole head to jerk backwards and tada, my beautiful head got knocked against the drum.

so ytd, i had stomach cramps, shoulders that'll ache when pressed (cus of the sunburn), a throat that hurts cus of flu and last but not least, millions of brain cells that got killed thanks to the knock that was so loud it made the drum vibrate a little (according to haiyan)

No comments: