Monday, June 19, 2006

ytd's co night was great. i think we played well, at least better than during the rehearsals. overall, i think it was a success.

jus that i find it rly rly tiring to carry a guzheng up and down in heels. and ytd i was figuring out why the guzheng "legs" cannot be stuck onto the guzheng so we didnt have to go up and down so many times. evrytime we wna move to somewhr else we gotta move twice cus of the "legs".

when i came back, my arms started hurting, my legs were alrdy hurting, my eyes were dried up and i cldnt wait to get into the shower. when i lay on the bed after the shower and read my book, i knew i cldnt ask for more.

now, my left hand's index finger is hurting and i have no idea why. so im typing with my middle finger instead and it looks/ feels kinda weird.

anw, after ytd, i realised who nvr pangsehs me. i love those two girls XD! i lovelove ANGELINA and YUNHAN. haha i jus love them so much.

and angelina, always rmbr angel^2lina alright?

No comments: