Monday, June 12, 2006

i've jus finished throwing up the 6th time, damn it. im hungry, but if i eat i'll start puking agn and if that happens, i might jus die. sheesh i hate this. i mean seriously, i've thrown up EVRYTHING thr is in my tummy and it hurts :( now my tummy is all empty and im feeling so cold and weak and my legs are kinda wobbly O_o yea like after you have diarrhoea.

now haiyan's telling me it's cus of the KFC i ate jus now. say it's cus of their spice or sth.
♫☜☞★ЙαǐΨαη★☜☞♬ ♪ says:
last time i take KFC also like that~~
♩♫☜☞★ЙαǐΨαη★☜☞♬ ♪ says:
can't take some of their spice
angel. aka. ROSE;; a twist in the tale says:
how you knw i took kfc
♩♫☜☞★ЙαǐΨαη★☜☞♬ ♪ says:
you really eat KFC ah!

haiyer, my hands are freezing okay. okay okay here comes my hot water to warm up my tummy...

No comments: