Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Long Walk

Hello! I feel... liberalised, hahaha.

Despite having to go through such tough times, with countless lectures, tutorials and make-up sessions as well as to manage my time between Tuck Zai, my family, school work and CCA, I'm still glad that I did go to JC. I'm glad that I'll graduate with an A level cert and move on to University. I'm glad that I didn't give up in the midst of A's (even though I did break down) and I'm glad that I managed to pull through. I'm just... proud of myself. It wasn't easy, and I think every one of you who'd gone through it with me or has once been through all these feels the same. I honestly wouldn't wanna go through such shit all over again, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that I'll recieve nothing but grades that I'll be proud of in February/ March next year.

I'm really thankful for all the support and encouragements because I honestly did regret going to JC at some point in time during these 2 years. And of course I'm thankful for having Tuck Zai with me all the while, always trying his best to make me feel better when I'm feeling stressed or listening to me whenever I need to talk to someone or giving in to me when I'm in a bad mood. Uhm, the list is endless so yah, you get my point. Oh, like giving me big bear hugs, my favourite :D

Anyway, for all the hard work we've put in, for all the time we've dedicated to studying and all the shit we've been put through for this stupid final exam, I really do hope that we'll all make it to whatever course we'd like to be in (although I always curse everyone and hope that they'll do badly so that the bell curve will shift left, hahaha)

It's now down to 1 paper, and I cannot imagine what life would be like after this, what it'd feel like to not be in a kind-of-paternalistic school and not have them care for you every single minute. And what it'd be like to stop using my Little Miss Late EZ Link which goes beep-beep everytime I tap it (Tuck Zai! You gotta buy me a new Little Miss Late/ Xiao Wan Zi sticker soon!)

Yay, I'm so glad that I'm still alive! And so, I'm gonna go have a "sumptuous" dinner now to reward myself, tata!

No comments: