Friday, November 06, 2009

"A" level blues

Hi! I've not left house for 2 days! And I've been eating the same damn thing (i.e instant noodles) for lunch for 11 consecutive days! I'm having hell of a great time at home! Really!

I MISS SCHOOL!!!


And school food duh, despite the fact that everyone prefers eating at the hawker centre opposite.

Good grief.

I'm finally going to meet Tuck Zai tomorrow and I'm finally coming into contact with the outside world. Hello world! Hello "good" food! Hello xiao wan zi bear! And byebye messy table (it's messy beyond words. I can't really see the colour of my table anymore)!

You know, what's worse is that it's raining EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. And it almost never stops. So no swimming for me. And I can't bring Dazzle down as often as I'd like to.

I.SIMPLY.CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.A'S.TO.START.NOW.LIKE NOW. RIGHT NOW. And end, duh.

Holy son of a bitch

No comments: