Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello bitch, fuck off and die

He who angers you, conquers you.

Okay, I was supposed to keep that in mind. And I will. Right after I'm done with this post.

I still believe that I'm in no way inferior to you and I will certainly not lose out. So please fuck off and disappear from my life, or anyone around me for that matter. It doesn't make you any better just because you were once where I am now. It simply means that you don't make the cut.

This morning, I stared hard into the computer screen and I felt angry, frustrated, annoyed and very much like a bitch. Now, I'm staring hard into the computer screen again, feeling a hell lot angrier, more frustrated, more annoyed and even more like a bitch. I am totally ready to do something that challenges my integrity.

Okay, as promised, I will keep that in mind.

No comments: