Sunday, February 01, 2009

Went blading with Tuck Wai last night! HAHA I'm supposed to boast about him being able to maintain his balance and not falling.

I just got a new phone :D:D:D and now me and my boyfriend have got identical phones (same wallpaper as well!) And duh, our wallpaper is obviously En En's gorgeous face.

Finally went for my haircut today! I bumped into Tuck Wai after getting my haircut and he claims that there's no difference. But I think it's all nice and tidy now.

Anyway, here are a few things that I have to start doing:
1. Stop snacking so much
2. Stop spending so much of my boyfriend's money and start saving (in other words, buy only what I need, which is really nothing)
3. Buy mouse for Tuck Wai
4. PRACTICE FOR MY DAMN PIANO LESSONS

Alright, orientation starts tomorrow! All crashers are welcomed. Please come and join OG 15 :D

No comments: