Saturday, February 07, 2009

I've got quite a lot of photos to upload today!

Let's start with the CNY carnival which was like 2 weeks ago...

Taken when they were contemplating whether or not to dunk me


They threw me into a pool of water in the end


That's Dyane and Ziying


Look at Dyane's ever-so-blur face


And this was what happened inside half the time


Then we celebrated Shimin and Stefanie's birthday after training last week. We couldn't find a cake cause the cake shops were closed for CNY so we had to make do with this




And finally, orientation :D















HAHAHA I have no idea what kinda of stupid thing we were doing




OG 15A!




Okay and take a look at the really retarded OGLs of OG 15

Look at what they're holding


He's vegetarian but he seems to have a fatal attraction towards sausages.






If you think that I don't look funny enough, take a look at Dinesh




Even the girls want to try something funny




Oh Adi


Hungry ghost festival


We're all so deprived of childhood




GAMMA OGLs :D:D:D:D WE LOVE VERALDA


I've got some photos taken after Suntec mass dance but they're still with my OGMs. So that will have to wait!

No comments: