Saturday, February 07, 2009

Alright, a short update 1st, cause it's already 1 am and I want to sleep more than anything else.

Today's the last day of orientation and we had O-Night! It wasn't exactly the most fantastic O-Night, given the series of unfortunate events which happened in the afternoon which really dampened my mood, which includes losing my temper at one of my OGMs. There's a limit to my patience too okay! He ignored everything that I said and made me feel like I was talking to a wall. All in all, it really wasn't the best day of the week. But I still had fun screaming my head off at everyone.

Which explains why I can't really speak now. And I'm sunburnt as well!

Photos will be up later.

Right, now it's back to reality, oh well...

Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you, tonight.

No comments: