Saturday, August 25, 2007

went to watch secret with my mum. she didnt understand so she made me give a summary of the story and ended up explaining it from the beginning to the end! the show was great. i loved the piano battle part! gorgeous.

anw, i forgot to blog abt this ytd. yunhan told us sth really depressing after our chem prac which totally freaked me out. i seriously cant imagine how she felt during her chem prac, given that she heard it befor her prac. it's really depressing. and i feel so sorry for the poor uncle and his family. my heart goes out to him, really. it just suddenly makes me think abt a lot of stuff, even though it's not related to me and i dont personally knw the uncle. they all say he's really nice, sigh.

tmr's sunday. i'm gng to shop with yunhan and angelina for yunhan and angelina's presents (HAHA). gotta get some teacher's day gifts too. zzz, troublesome!

No comments: