Wednesday, August 22, 2007

god i feel so stressed up. soon you'll see me with white hair and i'll end up walking arnd in sch with messy and unkempt hair and stuff like that. prelim's starting on friday, and i've done anything. i'm in a mess. a complete mess.

anw, i changed my blog song. it's in cantonese, but listen to it, it's really nice.

you knw, smtimes i find my life being so empty. i've got a great family, great friends, okay results, fun life and stuff like that. but i dontknw, smtimes i think i've got everything in the world and smtimes, they jus seem to slip out of my hands. dont get me wrong, i'm not talking abt stupid BGR or whatever. i'm not hungry for that.

i guess the only thing that can be any sort of consolation will be doing well for my exams. god knws i need to do well.

i feel so worn-out

No comments: