Monday, July 03, 2006

smone pleaaaaaaase tell me that chocolate doesnt make you fat. cus i jus realised that i've been eating quite a lot of chocolates the past few days. HAHA i eat it evry chance i get. esp when im studyyyyying.

anw, i spent my whole afternoon on SOCIAL STUDIES. i jus hate it soso much. i dont see wht's the point of studying it you knw. sigh, i finished 2.5 SEQs today. took me like, 4 freaking hrs? ohmyass, it jus sucks to rush through stuff at the last min but oh wth, wht choice to do i have? nvrm, so i did it with the help of yunhan and michelle and alex's notes cus i didnt have any textbook or notes with me. it took me soso long jus to find these 3 saviours. yea then at 5+ i cldnt take it anymore so i decided to follow my mum and bro and sis to simei to help my bro get his glasses and shun bian let me break free from SS. haha i went out at 5+ and ended up coming at 9+ which meant that i've let half the day gone to waste. but i've gotten myself a new pair of glasses cus mine is too old and i need to change it.

so, tmr im gna spend my day dng hw agn. cchms is probably trying to kill us with the tons of hw they give. you knw, it's jus 1 extra day of holiday but they're giving us soso much more hw. i'd rather they take back that stack of hw and let us get back to sch.

No comments: