Friday, July 14, 2006

140706
good day i guess? ky said like that easy to rmbr. 2 anniversaries in a day. 1 is the 1st guzheng lesson at 201 and the other, nvrm

went to sch, ran 2.4, played some silly basketball, had lessons, came home for piano then TADA, went for guzheng lessons at 201! oh man, it's seriously fun. time passes so quickly when we're having fun. the teacher taught us the grade 6 exam piece, feng shou luo gu, kinda nice. that 1 hr passed soso quickly so we stayed a little longer and had some fun. played zhan tai feng twice (it's nice you knw XDD) and then we played yi zu wu qu and liang zhu but i gave up halfway cus i totally forgot abt it LOL. cldnt play hu die quan bian cus no zheng 2! okayokay, so at arnd 7.15 we went down to the hawker centre to eat. that dumb yunhan came up with this thing when i asked how im supposed to go collect money w/out a voice. she told me to go home and print 1 copy of "im mute, pls donate" poster and hang it on me tmr. she and her silly ideas... then they stopped me from eating my baobei! and they started joking abt my baobeis agn. they were like "oh yah then angel's gna choose the roasted chicken wing with the skin stretched the nicest and the one which is roasted the best". oh man, that bunch of nonsensical ppl. i jus love them soso much. but they kept suaning me abt my voice :(

okay next, came online and smone came to talk to me then blahblah. yah so that's abt it for 140706.

No comments: