Thursday, October 27, 2005

woah, i spent 40 min on the last post. okay okay, after amazing race went out to 7 11 and ate with the rest. hannah wos so hungry, she bought more and more food. cup noodles wos not enough for her! ahhh, after amazing race i lost my voice. lost lost lost. now it sounds like how it sounded when i wos in camp in june. blearghs. went to the doc jus now. had fever, cough, sore throat, headache and muscle ache. caused by amazing race! but who cares, i enjoyed myself :) so now im still wondering whether i shld go to sch tmr or not. the doc'd alrdy given me the mc. said if im not feeling well tmr morn then dont go to sch. but its last day of sch tmr, meanes last day whr md will be together. my mum doesnt want me to go to sch. she said i need alot alot alot of rest and i'll be vry vry tired tmr morn cus of amazing race. my legs are breaking btw. im alrdy vry tired today. guess i'll slp real early tonight.

No comments: