Friday, October 21, 2005

gotten back my last paper too, maths. im feeling so proud of myself now. so let me blog abt my results. HA!
eng paper 1: 28.3/50
eng paper 2: 34/50
chi paper 1: 32.5/70 (damn it la, failed this)
chi paper 2: 53/70
maths: 84/100
sci: 74/100
geog: 71/100
goddamned hist: 39/80 (nobody wna pass me)
lit: 47/75
yeps, that's wht i got. 3 As! yayness. i think i improved quite alot la. and im sosososo proud of myself abt maths! i beat gabriel chong la. at 1st i got 83 and he aso got 83. but i think i heard him tell edwin, 84 la, add one more marks aso cannot. so i thot he had 84 and i wos so shitted, i looked for 1 mark so frantically. went to mr kwek to ask for method marks. so he ask me double check it with smone who got it correct and see whether it wos correct or not. so i got sharon's and showed him. told me to write + 1 mark on the 1st page, so i guess im getting it? then when i jus got back my paper, gab came and ask me wht i got and when i told him 83, he pointed the middle finger to me. then after sch he dao me leh! and lion scared me la... cus i wos counting my paper 1's mark, damn shit la, 38/50, then suddenly he called me up agn, get paper 2. didnt hear him until evryone yelled at me to go up. and lion wos standing thr giving me that kind of look. he tried showing me 45 la, but i didnt understand. then mr kwek looked at the paper then look at me then folded the paper into half. straight away i went shit, im so dead. when i open, TADA! 45 leh! so shiok. anyway, im sososo hapy la :)

No comments: