Sunday, October 23, 2005

uhhs, went to bedok library today. had lunch, walk walk arnd then borrowed some books. one on illnesses of dogs. ha, im crappy. my lunch made me so full till i only ate fruits for dinner. anyway, i realised i'd get lost vry easily in bedok. HA! then we walked pass this fruit stall and bought alot alot of fruits, so that wos wht i had for dinner. came home and slept. didnt have enough slp. slept at 3 and woke up at 10. guess im too used to sch life. slping for 7 hrs is alot alrdy. oh yea! talking bout slping, i found myself crying when i woke up from my dream this morn. ahhh, dreamt of my grandma. i rly cried! came out with my eyes so swollen leh! mann, then my mum asked me why. it's like, so real. i kinda talked to my grandma, told her to "call" me more often. then when i said bye i cried so hard, i woke up and found myself rly crying. it's kinda dumb.

No comments: