Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hello, Facebook is failing me again

Anyway, I think my dad's suffering from mid-life crisis O_O

Had prom yesterday! And I had so much fun :DDDD had a lot of fun taking photos too! Especially with Dyane. I'm gonna have a hell lot of trouble tagging her. Uh, I'm trying my best to upload the photos to Facebook now, but as usual, it always fails. It's my 3rd time uploading already. I'm crossing my fingers.

I didn't sleep the whole night! I was playing cards and silly games with Sharron, Shao Yun, Shi Min and Ziying the entire night (actually Ziying was gone half the time)((Okay great I just got disconnected so I have to upload the damn photos all over again)). I'm feeling so tired now :( and I want to complain about Singtel.

Okay whatever. If I can't upload them tonight then good luck to everyone who's waiting for my photos (especially Dyane)

No comments: