Friday, December 04, 2009

Back to basics

Joined the juniors for training yesterday! With Ziying, Sharron, Shao Yun and Shi Min (eh more than half the team was there okay!) I felt so happy training again :D We got all dirty and muddy. I miss training with the girls so badly. I felt so happy hearing Magnum yesterday, hahahaha. Hopefully Xiang, Dyane, Stef and Yuan Ting can join us the next time round!

We didn't do a lot of stuff, but I felt very tired after a while. We're all so unfit already. And now all of us are aching from the shoulders to the arms to the abs to the thighs to the calves and even ankles! Ugh it's tiring to even walk.

Oh well, WE NEED TO GO SWIMMING. 1) To relax our muscles and 2) to get a suntan. The juniors said that we all look very fair now.

Okay, I love the Touch Ruggers, goodnight!

No comments: