Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tail of 2 dogs

My brain is so saturated (as quoted from Dyane) from all the Chemistry that I can't stuff anything else in. And since Dazzle was sleeping right outside my room, I decided to play with her. But then she was sleeping in such an unglam pose (as usual) right outside my door and I thought I should share it with you.

Just imagine my horror the 1st time I saw her sleeping like that. She sleeps like a human. Especially when she's on my bed.



But then she got up the moment she heard my camera go off and she starting to do silly things to attract my (or rather, the camera's) attention!



Hahahaha after that I went into my sister's room to find Glitter and I couldn't find her initially. And that's because...



She was hiding among all these thingys! I mean seriously, I couldn't find her until I heard the pillows move and she stuck her head out after I called her name.

But she didn't really care about me (or the camera), unlike Dazzle.



See, she just glanced at me and went back to sleep. I had to lift up the Pooh cushion before she was willing to look at me (maybe just to unveil her displeasure for being disturbed while she's sleeping) Oh well...

No comments: