Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bought a Ralph Lauren shirt because it was on sale. 40% off! All it took was 15 minutes of shopping before dinner and there goes my mum's $$$. But she spent more on herself, so it's fine, right?

Prelim starts tomorrow. Gotta sleep early tonight cause I haven't been getting "enough" sleep. I mean, 6 hours daily is hardly enough for a holiday week. But oh well.

I'm supposed to be studying Econs right now. But zzz I'm afraid that anything that goes into my head now will push all the GP out.

Meeting Hannah for lunch tomorrow :D

And okay, it's time for me to go night night.

Goodbye. And goodnight :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi learn more about pets here and your glitter and dazzle will like you more hahaha
How to Train a Puppy, Puppy Training Tips and Techniques for All Dog Breeds



es