Thursday, December 18, 2008

Okay, I'm very the bored now. My aunt's on standby and I've got nowhere to go. I'm still stranded in Hong Kong. So, I shall get my ass moving and upload some photos. Those taken in Hong Kong 1st...

Went to China the 1st few days

Haha this was taken at some Furniture Mall. Dyane said that her house will look something like that, but we all agreed that her sons and husband will hate her for that








Then we went to have some really good buffet. This is their gorgeous toilet






A very pretty entrance too






Haha, if you can read what I wrote...


The dessert!




We went to the circus after that, but the photos are missing. I have no idea why, gotta ask Dyane to upload them again.

Then we went to my cousin's place for Teppanyaki buffet the next night -.-





















Back at my aunt's place!






















These were taken at Ocean Park




















Dyane managed to touch Bobo on the day she left -.-


Oh and I had a haircut so this is what my hair looks like now


Okay that's all for today. I started posting at 5.30 and it's 11.17 now HAHAHA.

Anyway, stupid Dinesh came online when I was away. Now he disappeared again. I have absolutely no idea where they (Dinesh, Dyanna and Marcus) disappeared to. I've not seen them online for ages, tsk

No comments: