Monday, December 29, 2008

I.FEEL.SO.SICK ZZZ. Been coughing the entire afternoon/ evening. I feel so unfit for training okay. And now I just feel like vomiting my dinner out.

My study date with Dyane was... Hahaha. We just talked 3/4 of the time. Studying with her is so different from studying with Dyanna. Anyway, Dyane got stuck at her Maths' question 3 and decided to stop doing it cause she didn't want to move on until she manage to solve it. Basically we just couldn't stop talking nonsense and finally we decided to just give up and talk all the way.

Okay, I'm just waiting for Xiang to call me to talk about open house/ orientation preparations for Touch Rugby and I believe that she'll be capable of occupying the next 2-3 hours of my time. After which, I shall go to bed and prepare myself for tomorrow's horrendous series of events, argh

No comments: