Monday, November 10, 2008

Very PMS-y today :(

Plus my body seems to be playing tricks on me :( :(

And I miss Wong Tuck Wai :( :( :(

Anyway, I bought a bag from Charles and Keith today. I don't know why, but I can't seem to wait till I get my ass over to Hong Kong before I start squandering all my freaking money away. Ah but whatever, I really like that bag.

I really have no idea what to do these few days. Everyone else seems to be having SLC, which I'd have gone for if not for my OCIP. I subconsciously refuse to use Service Learning. Maybe because it reminds me of that stupid teacher.

Oh then I went to meet Dyane at Tampines MRT station just now. Actually, I met her just to pass her her air ticket, but we ended up chatting endlessly at the station. I just realised how much I miss that girl.

Okay, my table's so fucking messy that I can't even find space for my cup. I shall get it cleared the moment I get my sister's photos all downloaded. Don't understand how a 12-year-old can take so many photos.

No comments: