Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'll be leaving for Cambodia 29 hours later. And I'll be gone for 16 days. SIXTEEN! God bless me. I really hope that I'll be able to survive without proper toilets, beds, my mum, my home, my bolster and Tuck Wai :(

Anyway, I went to Javier's house for our long-awaited BBQ! And so I shall upload the photos now, otherwise the rest will kill me since I'll be leaving for Cambodia soon.

Yes. I was the only one who could start the damn fire.


Oh by the way, she's supposed to look seductive. Definitely failed






As spastic as usual. Maybe a little more






















He really really looks like those Kopitiam uncle! Anyway, Javier and Ka Ying claimed that the sparkling water is sour, but I really think that it's nice and sweet.




It says F. Club, not what you think it is






Okay okay that's all I've got.

And I just talked to Thaddeus! Now I've got nice juicy gossip okay! HAHAHA I think it's quite funny. Even EQ thinks so too. Now I wanna see what will happen when school reopens.

Shall go to bed now!

No comments: