Friday, September 12, 2008

While waiting for my maid to come home so that I can get started with something, I shall upload some photos again.

Went to study with Ka Ying, Yun Han and Angelina at 201's Macs. As usual, we studied till we got a little too stressed up so we ended up doing some stupid stuff which got me laughing so badly till I cried. Yun Han kept asking me, "Are you okay? Are you okay?". And it all started when someone wanted to borrow an eraser...

Someone (I can't remember who): Eh I borrow your eraser hor.
Me: Okay
Someone: Wait, is this yours or Angelina's?
Me: Mine, hers is there what (we both have the same eraser!)
Ka Ying: I have that eraser also! Just that mine is smaller
Yun Han: I also have!!! Mine is super tiny though.

Anyway I think that someone is Yun Han. So we realised that we all have the same eraser, but in different sizes. That was when we started digging into our pencil cases and started matching things.

Father, mother, son and daughter, HAHAHA. SO CUTE RIGHT! Those are mine, Angelina's, Ka Ying's and Yun Han's


Then then then Yun Han realised we all have Pentel's correction fluid but in different sizes as well!

The short, the skinny, the tall and the stout.


So we're like Pentel's fans

Wah then we took out our GCs and staplers and rulers (all the same transparent one but in different lengths!)

Angelina's, mine, Yun Han's, Ka Ying's


Finally we just took out everything from our pencil cases

LOOK AT THE UNIBALL PENS OHMYGOD! They're separated by our rulers.
Angelina- 1
Me- 2
Yun Han- 5
Ka Ying- uncountable


Hahaha I still think the correction fluid is the funniest.





Okay, then this morning after PE, Dyanna and I were eating outside Mr Tong's office.


最安全的地方就是最危险的地方




The rest are random! Cause I found them on Cera's facebook.


Taken during JTS.






And at Sentosa!

No comments: