Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 down, 3 to go!

Okay, I'm halfway there. AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M IN THE MIDST OF PROMOS ALREADY! I think when promos end I'll still be living in a world of my own. Or maybe that's when I'll start to panic.

I've decided to treat myself to some good food on Monday. To make up for all the brain cells killed. Especially during Chem paper today. But I know the following papers will kill just as much brain cells. Thinking about Maths and Physics is already enough to emit sufficient negativity to kill my oh-so-optimistic-die-die-must-live-in-a-carefree-environment brain cells.

Then, I 破例-ed and had panadols! And 2 at that! RAAAAAAH now I'm going heavy on 川贝枇杷膏. OHMYGODDDDD what is promos doing to my body :(:(:(:(

I want to eat brownies.

And I want to go swimming.

No comments: