Thursday, June 26, 2008

yippee i'm here to save the day. like powerpuff girls, vroom. i'm here to save those pitiful souls who're currently fretting abt what to buy for me as my BELATED birthday present! i dunno why, but everyone has been telling me that my present will be belated :( :( the only presents that i've receieved so far are money money and money. but i like nicely wrapped gifts even if i knw what's inside :(

so, here's my super updated wishlist! yea it's superrrr updated because i'm thinking of it while i'm typing.

hrmm...

i want the really cute little orange adidas rugby ball

loads of essential oils to get me through my toughest times, like rotting at home during my birthday. anw my room smells like a mixture of rose and lavender and lemon and passion fruit now hehe.

a hoodie! i dunno from whr, so shop for me! (hehe dyane, not the animal one. i'm not fussy lorrrrr)

salem falls by jodi picoult

remember me? by sophie kinsella

a bloody new earpiece for my ipod *shrieks!* apparently my dog totally destroyed one and my other one's starting to turn kuku

accesories from perlini's silver. they have really really sweet necklaces!

sundresses! with nice sunglasses :) my aunt's so gonna pass me a pair of gucci sunglasses the next time she comes

oh and i want an agnes b wallet! i love the colours. they're all so bright and nice

and hehe, although i have a laptop case alr, i still want the red crumpler schoolhymn laptop case!

oh and seriously, why dont you guys buy me a gift for dyanna? i think that'll be a great gift for me BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO BUY FOR HER!!!! DYANNA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLS OMG PLS PLS PLS BE LIKE ME AND JUS WRITE OUT A WHOLE WISHLIST!

see, i'm saving everyone's brain cells, unlike dyanna the evil little monster

okay i cant think of anything else alr. except maybe for jcts to end right now, zzz.

No comments: