Wednesday, June 25, 2008

so i havent been blogging for quite some time. but it's not my fault. my macbook's charger is spoilt and now i cant use my macbook cus it ran out of batt :( which explains why i havent been gng online for like ages, eeeeeeeeek. now i'm using some kuku dell laptop that belongs to my sis.

i know, i'm supposed to be studying, zzz. BUT IT'S KILLING ME! IT'S SO FREAKING BORING!!! i jus had the urge to come and blog. okay i was kidding. i have absolutely nth to blog abt, not even abt my birthday which was yesterday :( simply because i've been stuck at home all the time jus to study study and study. oh i went back for guzheng camp last thurs, but we studied and studied throughout the night :\ and then my dad and relatives came over on fri but i spent all my time playing mahjong HAHA i dunno how i got myself so addicted to mahjong. it's definitely my mum's fault. and she supports the idea that kids shld learn how to play mahjong so that when they grow older they can play and prevent alzheimer's disease!!!! yea that's my mum O_O she says that next time me, my sis and my bro will have to play with her cus she's starting to suspect that she'll get alzheimer's disease soon cus her memory has been v poor recently, oh deaaaaaaaaar.

yay then yesterday was my birthday. and my relatives left yesterday, yikes. i spent my whole day cramming econs into my over-stuffed brain. it'd better be worth it man. this is the most boring birthday ever. vincent told me he bought 4D. 2468 cus it was yesterday's date. i told him it'll be a miracle if he actually won and he promised me that he'll buy me sth if he wins. then, dyanna told me that my birthday present will be super belated. and i dont mind hahaha because that means i wont have to hunt for her birthday present in a rush. her's birthday's like on saturday O_O but i'll only have time to shop on sunday...

alright, so now, after i'm done bullshitting, here are the pictures taken during titans and mardi gras. i KNOW, it's like so long later alr, but who cares.

big fat warning: the pictures are ULTRA unglam so pls be prepared

GAMMA GIRLS. in short: GG, oops
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

uhm, you're supposed to be looking at our hands cus they wrote our numbers there which is like GG 01-10 hahaha but i think it's too small
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the big-butt aunties!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

THE TITANS SHIRT THAT WE ALL WORKED OUR ASSES OFF JUS TO GET
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HAHA LOOK AT STITCH! HE'S EATING NUM. it wasnt intentional. we didnt place him thr. and i wasnt looking at stitch either.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

same bag in different sizes :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

okay, no more unglam shots :\ we shall move on to mardi gras!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AUNTY!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

exactly half of touch rugby!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

brings us back to childhood~ i liked to watch sailormoon you know, HAHAHA!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

she's tip toe-ing lahhhh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i'll miss mr lock :(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and his ever-so-entertaining jokes :(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a proper one with dyanna
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

uhm, yah, hahaha
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

stupid cap of hers lah
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

done.

i'm gng to watch tv now. I'M NOT GNA STUDY FOR CHINESE!

it makes me feel good to see pictures on my blog hehe

No comments: