Monday, March 17, 2008

alright, nicholas is back, with a pudding soft toy for me to squeeze and it's bigger than my tofu! which is quite useful for my ahem, double period econs tutorial tmr, ARGH!!! apparently, we have like 2 periods of econs followed by 2 periods of chinese. tell me abt it man.

we had half day today :) so we ended sch at 11.40. but mr tan released us at 11.15, hehe. talked to nicholas and ko for a while in the canteen, then went off to meet ky and angelina to discuss abt presents! zzz we have like so many many presents to think abt.

then we decided to make a trip to tm to see what they have for us to make the presents. ky brought us to this shop called artbox and i instantly fell in love with it. i went in and i said "this is sooo cute!" like 3/4 of the time. but seriously, they have like the most gorgeous notebooks and organisers. so, i spent all my time looking at my own stuff instead of the things for xxxxxx's present. and ky got pissed with me :( she was like "if she says this is so cute one more time, i'll slap her". and jus right after she said that i saw these super nice letter pads. i almost said it again. but angelina was thr telling me not to say it, haha! i think i have such great friends :) but ky keeps calling me a bimbo, or a dumb blonde... when i'm not even blonde.

okidokie, long day tmr. hopefully i'll survive through the double period econs tutorial with the help of my pudding. wish me luck

No comments: