Friday, December 14, 2007

today's my off day haha cus i've got guzheng later. anw, here was how the conversation went when my boss was planning the schedule.

me: eh i friday cannot work leh
lucas: okay nvrm, i also dont want you here.

:(

HAHA then everyone kept laughing

k ytd i made a new friend called jun xiong. we were the only 2 tending the shop cus xandra went off early. and omg HAHAHAHA he's even lousier than me. he doesnt knw how to use the cashier. but okay lah, lucas and mag came afterwards and helped out. then lucas asked us to help clear the junk under his stairs. wlao, superrrr dusty. while we were clearing all the customers came. it's always like that. when you're rotting away thr'll always be no customers. so i went to help out and i used the cashier thingy cus jun xiong doesnt knw how. mag stood beside me to help me jus in case i cldnt do it. yea then at arnd 9.15 i went upstairs to feed the dog, walk them, feed them water, then put them back into the cage. poor little things k. the looks they give me are all so pitiful. i'll nvr put my pets at a pet hotel. it took me one whole hr to get everything done and so i left at 10.15 zzz.

anw, lucas said he'll bring me to the training ground! jun xiong says thr're A LOT of dogs thr, esp puppies. they're thr for agility training. omg i'm dying to go

oh i got posted to mjc :(:(:(:( but i handed in the appeal form to tjc alr. hopefully i'll get into tjc.

No comments: