Thursday, December 20, 2007

hoho, i went to watch alvin and the chipmunks with my sis. it's omg, super cute! theodore's cute. and my sis told me to blog abt this because this is the 1st time i watched a movie with her. as in, jus the 2 of us. so yea, she said this is special and that i shld blog abt it, HAHA

anw, i bumped into KO today agn! i bumped into him 2 days in a row. the 1st time was ytd, when i came back from city hall after meeting hannah. i met him at tampines mrt station when he was abt to go home. and today, i bumped into him at century sq's entrance, HAHA! he was having his break and so he walked me all the way to the traffic light.

i gotta work from 10am to 10pm tmr! cus tmr xandra off, zzz. then it'll be left with me and perry AGAIN. i think that idiotic perry told lucas to make me work full day tmr. so i got full day off today, haha! fun fun fun. tmr's gna be a good day.

No comments: