Thursday, September 27, 2007

i feel so deprived of slp. thanks to chen vincent and davin santa ongsono, i only managed to slp at like 1.30! and i bloody woke up at like 5.30 okay! that's what, 5 pathetic hrs of slp. thus i walked arnd with zomg super obvious eyebags today.

so, i went to wastson's after sch with my mum and sis, hoping to bump into some sort of miraculously created eyebag removal shit. i was looking at all those facial care stuff (seriously, i dont understand how women choose which brand to use) and then my sis started asking me if i was looking for pimple cream. i stared at her incredulously and asked her if i looked like i had pimples. and she went "no, but i think i have one here, see!", hai~. so i told her, i seldom get pimples, it's more of blackheads. and unfortunately, this lady beside us heard wht i said and came up to me.

lady: hey are you looking for sth to clear blackheads too?
me: (not knowing what to say, i jus nodded) uh huh. (i means, it's more polite this way right?)
lady: oh my daughter's looking for sth to clear blackheads. (then she showed me the bottle of clean and clear face wash thingy) is this useful?
me: no. i tried using it before! it didnt really help...
lady: oh really? then which are you using now?

so i showed her the bottle of eucerin which i use. jus as i was showing, some saleslady came over and asked, "are you looking for sth to clear blackheads". zzz, so i said yes. thr's no harm taking a look right... so, instead of satisfying my urgent need to get rid of my eyebags, i ended up looking at a lot of facial products that helped to clear blackheads.

hey not bad, i jus wrote a rather long post. considering what i've been posting the last few days, i think this seems longgggg.

anw, davin's really high today. but i dontknw why, i'm not as happy as i'm supposed to be...

No comments: