Wednesday, July 25, 2007

yay, say goodbye to piano exam. but i screwed up, sigh. now i feel like syf jus ended. it's that kinda disappointment and regret that i'm feeling. like, why didnt i practice harder, why didnt stay calmer, why why why? dont tell me things'll be okay, it wont. i knw i screwed up, and badly at that. the examiner totally freaked me out. made me feel like i jus came out of the interview i had in tjc when i was in sec2. the bombardments of questions and stuff like that. he even went on to ask "so you mean it cannot be... jus because it's like that?" when i answered his question. oh god, it'll be a miracle if i ever manage to pass my grade7. but my piano teacher says that she'll move on with grade8. ARGH! wht's done is done. screw piano exams, whoo!

good thing is, i get to skip sch today. haha and a BIG THANKYOU to those who wished me luck early in the morning. although i dont think the luck worked... still, i gotta thank you guys for the uhm, nvr-ending support that you've given me HAHA!

No comments: