Sunday, July 08, 2007

PRELIM ENGLISH ORAL IS ON TUES! alright, we got to start speaking perfect english with high level vocab words (jus in case we get piaopiao as our examiner). the discussions for the pictures have alrdy been done on friday, befor our 201 lessons, tgthr with yunhan, weisheng and nanaboon.

jus now i was sitting in the car, and sth struck me. o lvl's jus 100+ days later. as expected, i'm still slacking. but deep down in my heart i started to panic.

oh i jus rmbred that i have to do my CV corrections. suprisingly, i scored quite okay for it, even though i seriously thought that piece was the crappiest essay i've written. anw, thanks to shasha and mr thinks-thr's-no-need-to-communicate-frequently-with-his-uber-gd-friends for helping.

alright my mum's calling for me to do some art thingy for my bro. i have no idea why. it's not like she doesnt knw how screwed up my art is

No comments: